myfaces-users mailing list archives

From silver95 <ccarped...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem MyFaces dataTable and detailStamp facet
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:03:54 GMT

Hi,

I've got a problem with myFaces dataTable component and especially the
detailStamp facet which is used to have a nested list.

My page has a simple search button which set a list that will be displayed
in the target page.

When the page is displayed the first time all node are not expanded.
If I click on some nodes in order to extand them and then trigger another
search, previous opened node are still expanded.

How can I force Myfaces to close all nodes for each search ?
Thanks