myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "viorel.chelaru" <viorel.chel...@sella.it>
Subject avoid back button with t:saveState
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:19:14 GMT

hi,
i work with myfaces 1.1.4 and tomahawk 1.1.3;
i use request scoped backing beans and t:saveState for every section of my
application, because i want to save the state of the backing beans during
3-4 pages per section; this works fine ... but my problem is that if do
logOut() on one of my beans i do also session.invalidate(); and i have a
servlet filter that catches session invalidation and does redirect to a
session expired page; so if the session expires by timeout or i pres the
logout button i should be redirected to a session expired page and then
relogin; this should work fine i when i press the back button the page wil
be reloaded from server; but no .. it looks like it is rendered from cache
because i don't see any reloading and it is not so fast ... it takes a
while... you have time to see the progress bar.. so.....i thinked probably
takes it from cache; i have a layout.jsp(i use tiles with jsf) which is
loaded every time i want a page; i this layout.jsp i've put :
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

but the same effect; no reloading from server;
i've tryed with ie6 and firefox 2.0
i 've setted server and client saving state

i'm running out of options....please help
thanks,
Viorel