myfaces-users mailing list archives

From nyon <nyon_c...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomahawk1.1.3 upgrade problem
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 05:46:45 GMT

The following code was all right in myfaces 1.1.1
 <t:panelTabbedPane id="adkMainTabbedPane" binding="#{mainHandler.mainTab}">
	<t:panelTab id="testPanelTab"
label="#{messages['dk.bording.urm.user.title']}">
		<f:subview id="testTabSubview">
			<jsp:include page="test.jsp" />
		</f:subview>
	</t:panelTab>
 </t:panelTabbedPane>.
The test.jsp contains a <h:form> and a <t:commandButton>. Now I upgraded to
tomahawk1.1.3 and so I did add a <h:form> around the previous
<t:panelTabbedPane>. The <h:form> of test.jsp also exists. Everything is
rendered correctly but now the commandButton is not working i.e. no postback
is done at all. I need the second <h:form> of test.jsp because there would
be more pages like that which are individual in nature.

Is there any work-around of this problem??? There is no <h:message> or
something like that could be erroneous. I have double checked that...