myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Sanghavi, Shubhra" <Shubhra.Sangh...@qwest.com>
Subject Tomahawk 1.1.5
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:47:17 GMT
I have implemented tree2 (tomahawk 1.1.5 snapshot) using server side
toggling for my application. The application is working fine on tomcat.
But when the same application is being deployed on weblogic, the session
scoped bean is not maintaining the state. In other words , whenever I
click the node on the tree to see the expanded nodes, the constructor of
backing bean gets called even though it is defined with session scope.
As a result , I am unable to get the expanded tree.

Has anybody faced this issue on weblogic ?

Thanks,
Shubhra