myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "John" <jo...@jak.com>
Subject RE: [Tobago] Ajax with Tobago
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:05:07 GMT
Can you have two panels that are refreshed from the same toolBarCommand?
I appear to get intermittent non-refresh behavior with this syntax:

<t:toolBarCommand label="Refresh" action="#{quarantine.refresh}"
image="images/view-refresh.jpg" tip="Refresh list of quarantined
messages" id="quarantineCmdRefresh" >
          <t:attribute name="renderedPartially"
value=":mainPage:quarantineInfoPanel"/>
          <t:attribute name="renderedPartially"
value=":mainPage:quarantineSheetPanel"/>
</t:toolBarCommand>

________________________________

From: H. Swaczinna [mailto:swaczinna@wlp-systems.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:06 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Tobago] Ajax with Tobago

Hi,

if you want to reload a component or a part of a page via Ajax, you can
use the
"renderedPartially" attribute. This can be add to buttons, links or
command tags.
The value of the attribute is the id of the component to reload.

Example:

    <tc:button label=">" id="nextTabButton"
      action="#{mainController.nextTabAction}">
      <tc:attribute name="renderedPartially"
        value=":mainPage:detailView:panel"/>
    </tc:button>

When the button is clicked, Tobago first submits the contents of the
panel identified by
":mainPage:detailView:panel", then executes the action
"#{mainController.nextTabAction}" and
finally rerenders and reloads the panel. This works not only with
panels, but I can't say exactly
which components do work. But at least, you can always put a panel
around other components.

Regards
Helmut

 	 Hi All,

Can u say where can i exactly use Ajax with Tobago.

Which components will help me to use Ajax ?

Regards,
Madan

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>