myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@rhe.co.nz>
Subject Re: Consultant Developers needed for JSF
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:31:10 GMT
I don't see any problem with Samir's email. This is where JSF people
hang out, and I'm sure we all want jobs (though this one is about 10,000
kms too far away for me :-).

If job postings become *too* frequent it might be necessary to move them
to a wiki page or similar but I suggest that problem is dealt with
when(if) it occurs..

Or maybe Mick thought this was sent direct to him...

Regards,

Simon