myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Highlight current row
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:39:10 GMT
Lightbulb,

There are some hints on this in my data scroller wiki page, see [1].

The key line was contributed by Daniel Lefevre on this mailing list, and
it goes something like:

rowStyleClass="#{dataTableBacking.selectedRowIndex == rowIndex ?
'highlightRow' : null}"

You can use this in combination with normal row CSS classes like this:

rowClasses="oddRow,evenRow"

In this case, the rowStyleClass will only override the rowClasses
setting for the selected row (because a null rowStyleClass does not
interfere with rowClasses setting).

You can combine this with Gerald's suggestion if you also want mouseover
effects.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ManagingDataScrollerPage

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff