myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Gesker <den...@gesker.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk on Glassfish-v2 [t:collapsiblePanel]
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:58:24 GMT
<head>
</head>
Sorry I should have been clearer with my issue. By saying the control
doesn't work I meant it won't 'toggle.' even when I bind it to a
boolean variable in a session bean.<br>
However, my page and the example.war both work fine on JBoss even
though they are not bound.<br>
Dennis<br>
Romanowski, Tim wrote:
 cite="mid635DFD17367AA04A92973AEB35F1141A2CDA7B@emss04m03.us.lmco.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">No, you are right -- the first doesn't link doesn't appear to do what
is
intended, although it does 'work.'

Is there an error with the source for the example?  I've never used the
collapsible panel before, but from the code, it doesn't look like anything
is changing the boolean value for the "collapsed" property in the first
test.  Or is it supposed to work as is?

&lt;t:collapsiblePanel id="test1"
value="#{firstCollapsiblePanelBean.collapsed}" title="testTitle"&gt;
            &lt;h:panelGrid&gt;
                &lt;h:outputText
value="#{firstCollapsiblePanelBean.firstName}"/&gt;
                &lt;h:inputText value="#{firstCollapsiblePanelBean.surName}"/&gt;
                &lt;t:inputCalendar
value="#{firstCollapsiblePanelBean.birthDate}" renderAsPopup="true"/&gt;
            &lt;/h:panelGrid&gt;
        &lt;/t:collapsiblePanel&gt;

        &lt;t:collapsiblePanel id="test2"
value="#{secondCollapsiblePanelBean.collapsed}" title="testTitle"
                            var="test2collapsed"&gt;
            &lt;f:facet name="header"&gt;
                &lt;t:div style="width:500px;background-color:#CCCCCC;"&gt;
                    &lt;h:outputText value="Person"/&gt;
                    &lt;t:headerLink immediate="true"&gt;
                        &lt;h:outputText value="&gt; Details"
rendered="#{test2collapsed}"/&gt;