myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Sessions with Tobago
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:20:06 GMT
Hello,

with an own theme you can define your own markup:

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/faq.html#tobago/custommarkup

Regards

Bernd

madan chowdary wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> Thnx for your rely and suggestions.
>
> I will work over with sessions once i reach my office.
>
> But i have one more doubt.
>
> Just for time being, i want to display a <tc:out> value in bold, and other one
in red color.

>  I used the markup as specified in the docs, but the whole text background is changing
the color.

> I just need to display the text in Red/Bold.
>
> How to achieve this ?

my managed bean with session scope. But i dont need all my values of the bean to set in the
session.I just need userID.

> You have several options.
>
> You can add a own managed bean for the userId only
>
> or
>
> you can set it in the session in your managed bean with
>
> FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getSessionMap().put("userId",

> userId);
>

>> can anyone please help me over this...
>>
>> and can anyone please tell me where can i get detailed explaination about the tags
and how to change the styles of the components, i want to use my custom Styles.