myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: can we put any jsf component inside a dataTable columns ?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:23:06 GMT
En l'instant précis du 01/18/07 14:07, legolas s'exprimait dans toute sa
noblesse:
> Hi
> Thank you for reading my post
> can we put any jsf component inside a datatble cells?  specually a div
> because i need same background image for each cell background is like a
> panel .

Well, i would say you should put one component inside each of your
<h:column> if you want to display something :) If you want to put more
thant one component inside a columns, use a panelgroup

> is it a good idea to use DIV tag because i need a background image?

No, prefer to use css styling for altering display of a table cell, the
'columnClasses' of dataTable allows you to specify the class to use for
each column.