myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Question about multiple row selects h:dataTable
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:23:16 GMT
Trent,

What I do is wrap the domain object in a web-tier object. The web-tier
object has two properties: the domain object and a "selected" boolean
property. Then I have a column in my dataTable like so:

<h:column>
    <f:facet name="header"><h:outputText value="Selected"/></f:facet>
    <t:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{data.selected}"/>
</h:column>

When I need to do processing, I grab the list of web-tier objects and
check to see which ones are selected.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.