myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Save page of tomahawk datatable
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:06:38 GMT
Hi Robert,

I have contributed a wiki page on this topic. See [1]

There are also some previous discussions on the topic, which you can
find by searching the archive [2], including a different approach to
solving the problem created by JV [3] which unfortunately is not
detailed on the wiki page at this time.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ManagingDataScrollerPage
[2] http://tinyurl.com/ykc7cw
[3] http://tinyurl.com/yfvawr