myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Omnia <ascav...@omniagroup.it>
Subject Re: Newbie...very confused with tableSuggestAjax
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:20:11 GMT
Thank you Matthias for you attention,

Yes I knew suggestedItemsMethod method to return a list. But after you
selected an option from list how can I valorize the property of mybean
#{myBean.property}?
If it was possible to do that  in the next page (for example) I would
access to myBean.property in a simple way. Sorry for my bad english.
ciao