myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Is there a Tomahawk 1.1.4 final release
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:51:45 GMT
Naresh Bhatia wrote:
> Can someone please clarify this for me?
> Thanks.

Clarity is en route...

Please see [1] for project status information and links to release plans.

The Tomahawk 1.1.4 release plan can be found here [2].

Release candidate builds can be found here [3]. There is also
information on checking out the branch from SVN.

You will notice that [2] and [3] could have been found out easily,
starting only from [1].

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/STATUS.txt
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease114
[3] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.x/