myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Madhav Bhargava" <unmarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to capture events generated by components
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:06:20 GMT
Andrew,
Thanks a lot your help.

Another way that i tried will be to make my LeftNavComponent a listener to
any ActionEvent that is generated from my TopBarComponent. All i need to do
is provide an implementation for processAction.

Let me know if i can face problems in this approach.

Thanks,
Madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do