myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Madhav Bhargava" <unmarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component to select the Year
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 07:41:36 GMT
Hmm... If you do not want a popup calendar then there is no documented
attribute to define the pattern for the date. You can just make a simple
custom component for the same.
Having a popup calendar to just select a year is a strange requirement.

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do