myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Input Suggest (AJAX) question
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:31:35 GMT
Hi,

ad 1.)
this is crrently not possible, but if you are able to wait for a few
days i would implement the possibility of a js function call after
displaying the pop-up with the suggested items. This is an opened jira
issue, so no additional work at all.

ad 2.)
There are two possibilities in order to achieve a reduced list.
Programmatically you can check for the size of the list in the
suggestedItemsMethod and if the list is too huge, you can only return
a sublist.
Other possibility is to use the "maxSuggestedItems"-attribute, which
in turn cuts the list down if there are more items then the given
value.

cheers,

Gerald

--