myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "H. Swaczinna" <swaczi...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject RE: Re: [Tobago] NotSerializableException in file uplaod
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:26:17 GMT
Hello Bernd,

there was of cource a value binding. I stripped the example to the
bones, to see if it works eventually.

I learned meanwhile why there's the serialization. It's for the state
saving between request. But the question remains, how can state saving
ever work, when there's a class, which is not serializable (DeferredFileOutputStream)?

Regards
Helmut