myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "H. Swaczinna" <swaczi...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject [Tobago] Problem with input validation and tab group (again)
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:28:08 GMT
Hello,

I've got a problem with input validation in a tabGroup with
switchType="reloadTab". When I enter an invalid value in an input field
on a tab, I can switch to another tab. The validation of the field is
excuted and failes, but switching tabs is not blocked. When I switch
back to the tab with the invalid field, the field is not marked as
invalid.

With switchType="reloadPage", I cannot the switch to another tab and the
field is marked as invalid. This is, what I'm expecting.

I'm using the current 1.0.10 snapshot.

Regards
Helmut