myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chang <thomas200...@yahoo.de>
Subject Question about using "rendered"
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:19:10 GMT
Hi all,

I use the rendered inoder to change the showing or hiding of an inputTextField in run-time.
My code look as follow:

<h:inputText id="search_item2"
value="#{myBean.searchitem2}" size="30"
rendered="#{myBean.searchLabel == 2}" />
public class MyBean{
  private String searchitem2 = null;
  public String getSearchitem2(){
  }

  public void setSearchitem2{
   }
}

But it works not so well. Exactly to say: The inputTextField can be shown or hidden in run
time. But I can't get the value from the inputTextField.

But if I remove the "rendererd", I can get the value but the inputTextField can not be shown
or hidden in run-time.

Who can tells me what's wrong?

Thomas

Yahoo! 360° – Bloggen und Leute treffen. Erstellen Sie jetzt Ihre eigene Seite – kostenlos!.