myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Naresh Bhatia" <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Is there a Tomahawk 1.1.4 final release
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:01:23 GMT
Thanks Jeff, good information. I have bookmarked the links :-).

Since "Tomahawk release is blocked until MyFaces 1.1.5 is released", I
looked up the MyFaces release plan here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease115

Unfortunately it does not talk about any planned release date. I assume
it is whenever the 5 JIRA issues are resolved.

Naresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Bischoff [mailto:jbischoff@klkurz.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:52 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Is there a Tomahawk 1.1.4 final release

Naresh Bhatia wrote:
> Can someone please clarify this for me?
> Thanks.

Clarity is en route...

Please see [1] for project status information and links to release
plans.

The Tomahawk 1.1.4 release plan can be found here [2].

Release candidate builds can be found here [3]. There is also
information on checking out the branch from SVN.

You will notice that [2] and [3] could have been found out easily,
starting only from [1].

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/STATUS.txt
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease114
[3] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.x/