myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christian Kölle <koellemcchr...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: My 1.1.5 <t:panelNavigation2> looses its state.
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 00:37:19 GMT
Hello,

I tried to play a bit around with the components, like:

UIComponent tempcomp2 =
context.getViewRoot().findComponent("frmmenu:nav1:nav111");
[...]
HtmlCommandNavigationItem comp = (HtmlCommandNavigationItem)tempcomp2;
comp.setActive(true);
[...]
But it did not work with my experience and I ran out of time.

#

Solution for me:
I went back to my old version but added SNAPSHOT-components only as far as
needed:
- JSF-Core 1.1.3
- Tomahawk 1.1.2
- Tomahawk-Sandbox 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT
- Tomahawk 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT-MODIFIED
After removing the  <h:form> around <t:panelNavigation2> and going back to
the old
TilesViewHandler, my application works again as expected, including the
<autoupdatetable>, which works nicely.

Thanks & regards
Christian