myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Gour <sanjeev.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting ClassCastException in Tomahawk Tree2
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:45:39 GMT
Hi,
I am using tomahwk tree2 in  my example but clicking on a leaf node
is causing the following exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.myfaces.custom.
tree2.TreeStateBase
	org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.UITreeData.restoreState
(UITreeData.java:111)
	org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTree.restoreState
(HtmlTree.java:95)
	javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState
(UIComponentBase.java:1007)
	javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState
(UIComponentBase.java:1019)
	javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState
(UIComponentBase.java:1019)
	com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.restoreComponentState
(StateManagerImpl.java:352)
	com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.restoreView
(StateManagerImpl.java:240)
	com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.restoreView
(ViewHandlerImpl.java:228)
	com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RestoreViewPhase.execute
(RestoreViewPhase.java:157)
	com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(
LifecycleImpl.java:200)
	com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute
(LifecycleImpl.java:90)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:197)
	org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(
ExtensionsFilter.java:100)
	org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter
(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)

I am unable to understand why this is coming. I have specified filter mapping in
my web.xml. Can somwbody please help?

Thanks.
Sanjeev.