myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shale's <s:token> to prevent double click
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:17:44 GMT
On 12/14/06, pallavi.roy@wipro.com <pallavi.roy@wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>
> I have tried using Shale 1.0.3 on IBM RAD 6.0.1 and Websphere Portal 5.1
> But everytime i try to use this shale-core.jar for <s:token>
> i get the exception : ServletContext lookup for /.SynchronizedToken
> returned the portal context. It has to be a different one.
> Web application stopped.

That message does not sound like something from Shale ... could you please
quote the entire stack trace? Also, Shale specific questions would be better
addressed on the Shale user mailing list (see <
http://shale.apache.org/mail-lists.html> for subscription info).

I have tried isolating the reason that RAD supports jdk1.4 but
shale1.0.3supports
> jdk1.5.
> Could that be a problem.
> Is there a workaround for making shale work in this environment.

Shale works fine with JDK 1.4 (except for the shale-tiger module).  It is
more likely to be an issue with a portlet container rather than a servlet
container.  Portlet environments are different in some interesting ways that
affect the design of application frameworks, and Shale has not been heavily
tested in that environment yet.

Best Regards,
> Pallavi

Craig