myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mert Çalışkan" <mcalis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle double clicks on commandButtons
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:03:57 GMT
Yes..

Use a hashmap for this and put the tokens with a keyVal for each page, e.g.
with viewId.

And there is also another concern..Ajax frameworks...A workaround for
AjaxAnywhere can be stated like this:
For an AA request, requestHeaderMap contains a value with the key,
aaxmlrequest. So check for this if one exists in map.

Regards,

Mert..