myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bieringer, Dominik" <DBierin...@thegoldensource.com>
Subject RE: StreamingAddResource - How to disable log messages
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:21:16 GMT
Hey,

Thx for the quick answer and the code modification. I will try it out on
my way home today. I've already taken a look at the code modifications
and they look promising.

Thx,
Dominik

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Ivankovits [mailto:mario@ops.co.at]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:25
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: StreamingAddResource - How to disable log messages

Hi Dominik!

> I don't know how to disable the log entries:

I enhanced StreamingAddResource in this area now, not sure if its the
best of all solutions ....

I've done two things:
* catch any IOException
* catch the IllegalStateException when doing sendError

both log messages are routed to a different log category now

* org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.StreamingAddResource.SEND

In your log4j configuration you should be able to create a special
configuration (and ignoring its errors) now.

Please give it a try!

Ciao,
Mario