myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <weber.vol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [Tobago] No id for tc:out
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:45:49 GMT
Hello Helmut,

yes there are changes affecting popup, Bernd made the use of the
rendered attribute in normal popup situation obsolete. This may result
in misfunction on closing popups this way.
I also obsered this here, but currently working on another part of the
application, i may change this part later.
take a look into the demo application, the sheetControll.jsp, the
buttons for closing the popup need a f:attribute subtag now.