myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Madhav Bhargava" <Madhav_Bharg...@infosys.com>
Subject HtmlSelectOneMenu - mark one UISelectItem as selected
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:18:38 GMT

Hi All,

In the custom component that I have created I am using HtmlSelectOneMenu
to render a drop down.

When the user changes a value in the drop down and click the command
button provided for the custom component, the selected value does not
get refreshed even after I setValue() on the HtmlSelectOneMenu.

Another thing - in my processUpdates method I am trying to capture  the
value that has been selected. I have observed that some components
populate the submittedValue and the others value. What is the
explanation behind this and why is there a difference in behavior?

Rgds,

Madhav

e-mail system.