myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backend bean question
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:51:25 GMT
There's no easy way to determine this.

I pass the mode in as part of the command-link:

<h:commandLink action="goto add or edit page">
     <t:updateActionListener
         property="#{page.displayOnlyMode}"
         value="#{true}" />
</h:commandLink>

Not sure if the timing of this will work out for your spring-injected
values as I use the mode at renderResponse and action time, not at
initialization time.