myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with dataTable and newspaperOrientation
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:13:25 GMT
Another possiblity is the 1.1.4 Tomahawk candidate release.  I'm
pretty sure that newspaper support for datatable was added before the
1.1.4 release

> Parameter-Fehler: Ein oder mehrere Parameter könnten Null sein.

Note that alta vista translates this as:  Parameter error: One or more
parameters could be zero.

Not sure what causes that error.   Try posting your web.xml file
entries for tomahawk.

On 12/12/06, Oellien, F (Frank) <Frank.Oellien@intervet.com> wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> I have downloaded the 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and indeed Netbeans reports no dependency error
with the taglib reference. However, when I start the web page I receive another critical error
instead:

> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Parameter-Fehler: Ein oder mehrere Parameter könnten
Null sein.