myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gus <sheng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk and JBoss
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:24:52 GMT

Hi all,

Honestly, Tomahawk has many very good components, and now ICEfaces also plan
to integrate them into ICEfaces program. Now that Trinidad is very mature,
why cannot we integrate the Tomahawk into Trinidad? One thing, it gives
users convenience for project setting and make Trinidad much powerful,
second we avoid the Tomahawk's conflict side with JBoss Seam. That is
personal opinions. Thank you.

Gus