myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "David Chandler" <david.chand...@learnjsf.com>
Subject Re: SelectONeMenu valueChangeListener not skipping validation phase...
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:23:39 GMT
Is the form on which this is occurring also your welcome file (index.jsf, or
some such thing)? I recently saw this "two clicks required" behavior in that
case. On first access, the URL would be http://myserver/myapp/. On the first
click, it would simply re-render with the complete URL
http://myserver/myapp/index.jsf. The second click then worked.

When I changed my welcome file to index.html with a redirect to the jsf
page, this problem went away.

/dmc

--
David Chandler