myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Oellien, F \(Frank\)" <Frank.Oell...@intervet.com>
Subject RE: SplitPane in Webapp
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:46:02 GMT
I am not aware of a specific JSF component. However, you can use the
Dojo Splitpane and include your JSF components in the div tags.

Regards
Frank

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy, forward
and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without permission of
the sender.