myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Problem with immediate=true button
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:42:51 GMT
Adrian Mitev wrote:
> It works like a charm now.

If anyone has researched and can confirm that this is *required by the
spec* to work, then please update the wiki page [1] with that
information. As you can see, the third section of this wiki discusses
this solution, but in a very skeptical way.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.