myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing a JSP-file does not rebuild view properly.
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:30:12 GMT
Mike Kienenberger skrev  den 18-08-2006 17:00:
> Search for "facelets"
>
> :-)

I was wondering on that too.  At the current moment facelets are not an
immediate option.

> But if you're really stuck with JSPs, then I'd recommend searching the
> container documentation for the ability to turn off caching.  This is
> a JSP compilation issue rather than a JSF issue.
The JSP-page is correctly recompiled and reloaded.  I just wanted to
make certain that this process invalidates the serialized view.

Oh well, I got the stuff written I needed too, but tedious it was, young
skywalker.

Thanks for all responses :)

--
  Thorbjørn