myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Migration to 1.1.4 problem
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:43:42 GMT
Hmm what are you migrating "from", another JSF implementation or non-JSF
framework? And are you interested in the Myfaces JSF implementation, the
Tomahawk components library, or both?

I think it will be much simpler for you to take a look at the example
applications. Sadly, they are not part of the current release (probably
why you couldn't find them) but you can download them from the nightlies
here [1]. Just get the tomahawk-examples-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT-bin. Hopefully
the examples will make it back to the official releases.

Also, the new preferred way to start a myfaces project (with all the
correct dependencies!) is to use the Maven Archetype from the wiki [2].

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFaces_Archetypes_for_Maven

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff