myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Building the Tomahawk 1.1.4 branch locally
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:52:01 GMT
Simon,

Thanks a lot for responding. I'm still a bit confused, as I don't see a
".m2" directory anywhere. I should mention that I am using windows - do
that change the behaviour at all?

What I have tried is putting shared and tomahawk sources in folders next
to each other, then running "maven install" in each one. (shared first)

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.