myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: t:document tags and xhtml
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:48:55 GMT
Hi Brad!
> I have seen recommendations on the myfaces wiki that performance of JSF
> can be improved if <t:document> tags are used.  Will these tags produce
> valid and well formed xhtml?  Or can they be configured to do so?

They are just replacements for html's html, head, body.
So if a page wasn't well formed without using them, they wont be afterwards.

In fact, what happen will be is (if you use these tags in conjunction
with StreamingAddResource) that the <script> tags will be rendered
within the bode instead of the head, though, this shouldn't be bad.

Did you experience any problems?

Ciao,
Mario