myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk 1.1.4/1.1.5
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:45:58 GMT
Bharath,

This page [1] should be of some help. Specifically, you will want to
look at the Tomahawk release plan that it has a link [2] to. Note that
you won't find a planned release date in that document, but you can see
what issues may be blocking a release. Once there are no blockers, a
vote takes place and if approved a release is pushed out.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/STATUS.txt
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease114

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff