myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Chandru" <svr.chandrasek...@lasersoft.co.in>
Subject Restrict multiple Windows
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 09:46:02 GMT
Hi,

        Using JSF Faces Context, will I be able to restrict the access of
the same JSF View(Duplicate Window access from the Menu), ..as I am
accessing the Complete view through the JavaScript way....Window.open(item
URL);

So,what is the best Process to do this activity.Do I need to restrict this
using the Client Side JavaSCript (or) make Use of any Server side stuff by
fixing the Token and a duplicate request of the Page should not be rendered
when again accessing from the Menu bcoz the page is requested as  a
JavaScript process..

Regards,
Chandru.