myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject getters/setters ordering
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:26:22 GMT
<head>
</head>
persistent values across requests. This implies that a proper bean
setter is invoked while restoring a view. Now, it happens that the
restored value might influence other tags, both in terms of value model
and rendering.<br>
The question is: can I count on a specific order in getting all setters
called, so that for instance I can force saveState restoring to occur
before all other setters ? Does it depend on page layout positioning ?<br>
Btw, this is a generic issue concerning alla setters in a bean.<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>