myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Question about inputText ID attributes
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:03:16 GMT
Mick,

Negative: You need to make sure these manually-set IDs are unique within
their naming-container.

Positive: If you use the default validation messages, they can be much
more meaningful in combination with a useful id.

Bottom Line: Proper use of subviews should allow you to implement this
without a hitch.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.