myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputSuggestAjax - how to retrieve the selected value
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:17:13 GMT
Hi,

is the value passed correctly to the converter and further converted
without any exception?

Is the setter of chosenValue called?

If you have the sandbox sources, there is a nice example which goes
through the special way of using ISA with the label/value approach.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at