myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Behrang Saeedzadeh" <behran...@gmail.com>
Subject HtmlSelectManyCheckbox in 3 columns
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:39:54 GMT
Hi,

The default HtmlSelectManyCheckbox only supports two layouts
(pageDirection, lineDirection). I have about 30-40 (the number of
items is not constant) in a list that I want to display them as
checkboxes, but in 3 columns. Is there a way to accomplish this easily
or do I have to write a custom component, renderer, or something? If I
have to write something custom, what steps do you recommend to take?

Also, is it possible to use HtmlSelectBooleanCheckbox with Long
values? It seems that this is not possible, even with a converter.

Regards,
Behi

--
"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition"
- Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa