myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Behrang Saeedzadeh" <behran...@gmail.com>
Subject selectManyCheckBox with Integer values
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:27:14 GMT
Hi,

I have created a custom converter for a selectManyCheckBox with int
values and it is working fine. Is there something available
prepackaged with the standard JSF that I can use instead of my custom
converter?

Also, the inputText does not require a custom converter for handling
int values. This makes standard JSF components feel a little bit
inconsistent: some components can handle primitive types without a
need for a custom converter, while others don't. Isn't this true or am
I missing something?

Regards,
Behi

--
"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition"
- Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa