myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Aneesha Govil" <popcor...@gmail.com>
Subject [Off-topic?] Image title, link title not showing up as tooltip
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:28:29 GMT
Hi,

I have a dynamically-constructed datatable and a static table (in f:verbatim
tags) that display images, links and a bunch of other components.

In the beginning when I was developing, the title attribute that I had set
for links and images was showing up as a tooltip. However, now after
completion of several features, they have stopped showing up. Both in
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and IE. The HTML does render the title attribute but it
is not displayed.

Does anybody have any idea why?
Is it possible because these components are now inside tables? I have no
idea where to start looking what is going wrong.

Please help.

Thanks,
Aneesha