myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Aneesha Govil" <popcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk and JBoss
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:30:52 GMT

> Hi!
> >> Well I just wanted to know if anyone else had come across issues
> >> here. Sorry
> >> if it is off-topic.
> >
> > no, it's fine. I am now also interested in *deep* details.
> Yeah, me too.
>
> It would be better to help getting things better instead of ranting
> around.
> I am not aware that tomahawk do some strange things with the lifecycle,
> I am looking forward to learn ....
>
> Ciao,
> Mario

Exactly! And I don't want to put in a million frameworks, implement and just
to discover that one does not work with the other. It was a pain finalizing
tomahawk in the first place! Besides, in a normal project, we usually don't
have time to build-evaluate-throw-rebuild-reevaluate. I have already missed
a couple of deadlines! :-|

Aneesha