myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Menge <s.me...@gmx.de>
Subject selectOneRadios in TreeTable
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 01:18:42 GMT
Hi

Im still struggling with the TreeTable.

I want a selectOne control next to each of my nodes in a tree.

When MyFaces renders the tree everything looks good, but when we try to
save the changed data in the select-controls, nothing happens.

The problem seems to be that for each select-control in the tree the
same id is assigned.

Is this an instance of http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-116 ?

Is there a way to avoid that or are there any other workaorunds?

TIA, Sebastian

Heres my JSF-Tag:

        <t:tree id="tree" value="#{jsfProfile.weightedCompetencesTree}" var="entry" expandRoot="true"
columnClasses=",profile_details">

                <t:treeColumn>
                        <f:facet name="header">
                                <h:outputText value="#{bundle.competence_name}" />
                        </f:facet>

                        <h:outputText value="#{entry.competence.name}" />
                </t:treeColumn>

                <h:column>
                        <f:facet name="header">
                                <h:outputText value="#{bundle.competence_weight}" />
                        </f:facet>
                        <h:selectOneMenu value="#{entry.weight}">
                                <f:selectItems value="#{translator.selectableWeightEnums}"
/>
                                <f:param name="WEIGHTED_COMPETENCE" value="#{entry.weight.id}"
/>
                        </h:selectOneMenu>
                </h:column>
        </t:tree>