myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Slawek <sso...@wp.pl>
Subject inputSuggestAjax - is there any working source example?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:16:51 GMT
while typing letters into inputSuggestAjax my backingbean method is
called, but i cant see any suggest div in browser (opera, ff, internet
exploder):/

where can i find somme source code explaining how to use this component?
maybe somme dojo init stuff is needed...?
im trying to to this both client and server saving method, both session
and request scope,
both 1.1.3 and 1.1.5_today_downloaded_nightly

please dont tell me that i should ask best fiend - google or search in
mailing list and naighly builds cause i have just wasted all afternoon
doing this instead of drinking beer:P

please help

ps: input suggest table works the same way - backing bean is alive but
presentation id dead

SÅ‚awek S.