myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Niklas Ekman" <niklas.ek...@gmail.com>
Subject Resource bundles
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:11:27 GMT
Hello,

I'm using MyFaces 1.1.4 and Facelets 1.1.11. I've created a main web
application project. I've also created a component library project where I
want to place custom components.

The problem I have is that I get a resource bundle clash. In a component I
declare a resource bundle with <f:loadBundle basename="component.messages"
var="msg" />. It works very well in itself. But when I include the component
on a page with the tag <f:loadBundle basename="app.messages" var="msg" /> I
get a bundle clash. I read the specs and it says that the <f:loadBundle/>
places the resource bundle in a bean with the request scope. I suspect that
the component and the page share the same bean "space". So the problem I
have is, how can I have unique resource bundles in my components?

Best regards,

Niklas